If you feel your digestion is not functioning well and you are wanting to understand more about your digestion/gut health and learn how to cook light easy to digest cleansing meals to support your over all health and wellbeing long term, then this workshop is a must for you.
Creating and maintaining a healthy digestion is a specialty of Ayurveda and is at the core of good health. Ayurveda has long since recognised the importance of supporting the function of our digestion through proper preparation and combining of food, herbal preparations, treatments and lifestyle modifications.
This 4 hour highly informative and interactive Ayurvedic cooking workshop with Ayurvedic Practitioner Scott Allan, with a focus on nourishing food and healthy digestion will cover:
- How to maintain a balanced digestive system, loosing that heavy bloated feeling, balance IBS, balancing gas, pain and discomfort.
- Eating to support weight loss sluggishness in the body
- How to prepare simple easy to digest and tasty Ayurvedic meals for you and your family and friends that are healthy and nourishing.
- A range of Ayurvedic digestive remedies to support digestion.
- Simple mindfulness techniques and practices to promote healthy eating habits and digestion.
- How the use of sound (chanting) promotes better digestion.
- How to feel both bright in the mind and light in the body.
- Ayurvedic seasonal routines for Winter.
The course includes take home book of notes and recipes. Bookings essential.