Ayurvedic Vibrational Chakra Healing Massage
Ayurvedic vibrational healing massage is designed to harmonize the 7 Chakras through the application of herbo-mineral paste applied to reflex points on the feet combined with the chanting of mantras and colour visualization provides a powerful therapy for deeper healing.
Who is Vibrational healing massage suited to?
- Those suffering from negative emotions
- Those who may need extra assistance in healing mind and body
- Those who suffer from psychological imbalances
- Anyone wanting to gain some positive direction in their life
- Those looking for general relaxation and healing
After treatment care
- Leave some time after your treatment to rest
- Follow therapist home recommendations
- Leave the oil on for at least 1 hour before you shower
- Eat a light meal after your treatment
- Drink plenty of warm water or herbal tea
- Try to avoid stimulants that may not support the desired effect of your treatment
” I wish to extend my gratitude to you Scott for your support knowledge and assistance in re-calibrating my energy. When I arrived I felt lost depleted and drained. After an extremely challenging 2 years of chronic chest infections, countless hospital and outpatient IV antibiotics. My system felt a constant struggle for life on a daily basis, plus I carried a deep loss of my sons sudden death on top. Scott planned a week of treatments commencing with an Ayurvedic Consultation, a diet which now supports and assist my digestive system like nothing I have tried before. I feel an enormous relief, ease when eating now and the recipes provided are of great help. My week was a daily ritual of nurture, care and repair. Yoga therapy sessions, massage, Shirodhara and Chakra Massage which released emotion stress and pain particularly in my thoracic area. . Scott your calmness, empathy and focus felt strong and sure like a cradle in which I could feel safe to let go and heal. Through my work and who I am as a person I give out a lot and struggle to receive. This week has rebooted me thank you. I hope and look forward to attending your Yoga and Ayurveda Retreat in May 2014″ – Jacqueline Psychotherapist, Melbourne