Kizzali Bolus treatment is where a bolus of Ayurvedic fresh and dried herbs, soaked in hot medicated oil, is used to massage the body. The warm oil and massage with the bolus carry the herbs deep into the body, allowing deep seated toxins to be dislodged from muscle, bone and nervous tissue.
After this treatment, a herbalised steam is given at a specific temperature that helps to open the channels and flush the toxins from the body.
This treatment involves the use of oil, we recommend wearing clothes you don’t mind getting oil on, until you can shower.
A Kizzali Bolus treatment can assist with:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Joint pain
- Chronic fatigue and tiredness
- Arthritis, Rheumatism, Fibromyalgia and Muscular Dystrophy
- Tight and ridged muscles
After treatment care
- Follow therapist home recommendations
- Leave the oil on for at least 1 hour before you shower
- Eat a light meal after your treatment
- Drink plenty of warm water or herbal tea
- Try to avoid stimulants that may not support the desired effect of your treatment