A therapeutic massage using warm medicated oil, specific strokes and energy point work helping to ease away aches and pains, nourishes the body’s tissues, improves circulation, lymphatic flow and improves energy flow in the body while eliminating toxins, restoring balance to your mind, body and senses.
Modern day to day living can leave one feeling heavy, sluggish and low on energy, this massage will assist in the removal of toxins and leave you feeling light and clear. To help further deepen the effects of the massage a head massage is giving at the end to balance all the senses.
This Massage is for anyone who suffers from:
- Fatigue and tiredness
- Aches and pains in the body
- Fluid retention
- Skin conditions
- Lymphatic congestion
- Tight muscles
- Dry skin
- Poor digestion
- General relaxation
Ayurvedic massage and its unique features
- Delays the aging process
- Promotes elasticity, strength and flexibility of the muscles
- Balances Vata
- 107 Marma Points are worked during the massage
- Increases stamina
- Provides resistance against disease
- Removes toxins from the body
- Strengthens the immune system
- Opens the flow of Prana or life force by balancing the three Doshas
- Special medicated oils are used to assists in the healing process
- Completely de-stresses the body
How often should you have a massage?
It is advisable to have an Ayurvedic massage once a fortnight or once a month depending on the individual, it will also aid in the healing process for those who are on an Ayurvedic program.
After treatment care
- Leave some time after your treatment to rest
- Follow therapist home recommendations
- Leave the oil on for at least 1 hour before you shower
- Eat a light meal after your treatment
- Drink plenty of warm water or herbal tea
- Try to avoid stimulants that may not support the desired effect of your treatment
This treatment involves the use of oil, we recommend wearing clothes you don’t mind getting oil on, until you can shower.
“I was lucky enough to receive a number of Ayurvedic treatments with Scott whilst staying at Lord Howe Island. Having studied Ayurveda and experienced Ayurvedic treatments in Sri Lanka, I was very impressed with Scott’s authenticity, professionalism and knowledge. Scott is also blessed with healing hands! The massage room was lovely and relaxing. I look forward to the next one!”
Trina Bawden-Smith, NSW (Enlightened Events)
“In 2006 I was diagnosed with the condition called Gouty Bursitis, another form of Gout but with severe pain when it occurs. One day I wastalking about my condition to Scott a great friend of mine. He suggested that I should perhaps look at alternative healing. So I went to see him. For all of the programs he put me on it was beneficial to the condition that was happening to me, I felt healthier and lost a lot of weight on his programs. I would recommend his programs and practices to anyone who is willing to make a change in their life”