A bolus of Ayurvedic dried herbs and a special medicinal rice is used to massage the body.
The warm bolus and massage with the bolus carry the herbs and properties of the rice deep into the body, allowing deep seated toxins to be dislodged from muscle, bone and nervous system at the same time nourishing these tissues.
After this treatment, a herbalised steam is given at a specific temperature that helps to open the channels and flush the toxins from the body.
Best treatment to address inflammation in the body.
- Makes the body supple and removes stiffness
- Promotes sound sleep
- Makes the body strong
- Boosts the immune system
- Slows down the ageing process.
- Improves the luster and texture of the skin
This Massage is for anyone who suffers from:
- High blood pressure
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Joint and muscle pains
- Adrenal fatigue
- Neurological disorders like Parkinson.
After treatment care
- Follow therapist home recommendations
- Leave the oil on for at least 1 hour before you shower
- Eat a light meal after your treatment
- Drink plenty of warm water or herbal tea
- Try to avoid stimulants that may not support the desired effect of your treatment