The Shiro Basti treatment is warm oil poured onto the head, and then allowed to remain there for a certain period of time and then followed by shiro abhyanga (head massage). Beneficial for the treatment of depression, headaches, insomnia and psychological disorders.
A nurturing head and neck massage (shiro abhyanga) uses warm oil to de stress and relax. This treatment helps improve dryness and hair loss while calming the nervous system and strengthening the mind. Leave feeling revitalized.
This treatment involves the use of oil, we recommend wearing clothes you don’t mind getting oil on, until you can shower.
After treatment care:
- Follow therapist home recommendations
- Leave the oil on for at least 1 hour before you shower
- Eat a light meal after your treatment
- Drink plenty of warm water or herbal tea
- Try to avoid stimulants that may not support the desired effect of your treatment