Nasya is a highly effective traditional Ayurvedic treatment to relieve problems such as sinus congestion, sinusitis, headaches, hormone imbalance, poor memory and concentration.
Ayurvedic Practitioner Scott Allan through many years of clinical experience, has successfully helped 100’s of clients with great results. During your initial treatment Scott will gain an understanding of you current situation with a comprehensive assessment to help devise an appropriate treatment plan. Take home recommendations for home care will also be given.
This treatment includes facial Marma Point Massage followed by the application of steam compress and then the application of a specific medicated oil that is inserted into the nostrils which helps to open up the channels and clear congestion of the sinus area specific for all sinus conditions.
It is recommend to have 5 – 10 treatments, for best results and following the home care advice recommended to help treat sinus conditions.
This Treatment is for those who suffer from:
- Hormonal imbalances
- Hay fever
- Chronic headache
- poor sense of smell
- Feeling depressed, cloudy headed and dull
- Sinus congestion
After treatment care
- Leave some time after your treatment to rest
- Follow therapist home recommendations
- Leave the oil on for at least 1 hour before you shower
- Eat a light meal after your treatment
- Drink plenty of warm water or herbal tea
- Avoid the cold
- Try to avoid stimulants that may not support the desired effect of your treatment