This massage is given by two therapists. They will synchronize their massage strokes, identifying and unblocking the client’s marma points, enabling energy to flow around the body in much more rhythmic way while removing stagnations from the body, that can leave one feeling low on energy and depleted.
This massage helps to flush toxin from the deeper tissues of the body. The experience of this massage leaves the client in a much more revitalized and relaxed condition.
This treatment involves the use of oil, we recommend wearing clothes you don’t mind getting oil on, until you can shower.
Ayurvedic massage and its unique features
- Delays the aging process
- Promotes elasticity, strength and flexibility of the muscles
- Balances Vata
- 107 Marma Points are worked during the massage
- Increases stamina
- Provides resistance against disease
- Removes toxins from the body
- Strengthens the immune system
- Opens the flow of Prana or life force by balancing the three Doshas
- Special medicated oils are used to assists in the healing process
- Completely de-stresses the body
This Massage is for anyone who suffers from:
- Fatigue and tiredness
- Aches and pains in the body
- Fluid retention
- Skin conditions
- Lymphatic congestion
- Tight muscles
- Dry skin
- Poor digestion
- Or just general relaxation
After treatment care
- Follow therapist home recommendations
- Leave the oil on for at least 1 hour before you shower
- Eat a light meal after your treatment
- Drink plenty of warm water or herbal tea
- Try to avoid stimulants that may not support the desired effect of your treatment
How often should you have a massage?
It is advisable to have an Ayurvedic massage once a fortnight or once a month depending on the individual, it will also aid in the healing process for those who are on an Ayurvedic program.