This massage is given by two therapists. Specifically designed for weight loss, cellulite & water retention. It is also good for sluggish lymphatic flow and low immune system strength.
In this unique Ayurvedic Massage the body is coated with warm medicated oil and then a herbal powder mix is massaged into the body to break up stagnation & stimulate lymphatic flow.
After this treatment, a herbalised steam is given at a specific temperature that helps to open the channels and flush the toxins from the body.
How often should you have a massage?
For the best results, 6 treatments are recommended.
An Udwarthanam consultation has these benefits:
- Reduces excess fat in the body
- Increases the stability of the extremities
- Improves body complexion
- Leads to a sense of lightness in the body
- Eliminates bad body odour due to excessive sweating
- Diabetes mellitus
- Lymphatic congestion
- Water retention and swelling
After treatment care:
- Follow therapist home recommendations
- Eat a light meal after your treatment
- Drink plenty of warm water or herbal tea
- Try to avoid stimulants that may not support the desired effect of your treatment